Why Your Message & Mission Isn’t Getting the Attention It Deserves
STOP BEING AN INVISIBLE AUTHOR, BLOGGER, COACH,
MUSICIAN, ENTREPRENEUR, or TEACHER!
WHAT YOU’RE UP AGAINST
- There are over 300 million blogs on the Web today, all vying for people’s limited attention.
- There are over 51 million websites (business, ministry, music, etc.) published online each year.
- There are over 3 million books published each year in the USA.
- The average book in the USA sells less than 250 copies per year.
- The average book in the USA sells less than 3,000 copies over its lifetime.
- A book has less than a 1% chance of being stocked in an average bookstore.
- For every available bookstore shelf space, there are 100 – 1,000+ titles competing for that shelf space.
And so: It’s increasingly difficult to make any blog, book, business, or ministry stand out today.
The Buzz Master Class is designed to help you beat these odds . . . because the presenters have done it themselves with their blogs, books, and businesses.
The Buzz is a course you can take in the comfort of your own home. It’s NOT an event, but a high-powered resource that you can work through at your own pace from wherever you are.
ARE YOU TIRED OF . . . ?
* Writing blog posts and having few people actually read them?
* Having hardly anyone read your book (aside from your mother, siblings, and close friends)?
* Having few people buy your product or service?
DO YOU. . . ?
* Have a blog or website and want to earn income from it like others do?
* Want to write a book, but just don’t know how to get started?
* Have a book idea, but don’t know how to get it published?
* Want to launch a blog, but don’t know where to start?
* Have a business or business idea, but don’t know how to take it to the next level?
* Want to see your book hit a bestseller list?
Let’s face it: With the thousands of books, blogs and websites that pop up online each month, it’s frustrating and exhausting to try to conquer online obscurity and overcome being “invisible” – without a proven map.
And It Gets Even Worse . . .
It gets worse because thousands of new blogs and websites pop up on the Web every single day. It gets worse because thousands of new books get published every single day. It gets worse because thousands of new businesses and ministries appear online daily. It gets worse because the competition for people’s attention on the Web only increases by the minute. But you can still beat the odds! Consider these questions:
For Bloggers …
- Do you want to start a blog that tons of people read, rising above the noise of the million other blogs on the Web?
- Do you want your blog to be so successful that you actually earn income from it?
- Do you have a blog that has plateaued in its ability to build a consistent audience?
- Do you want to save time and frustration by avoiding the key mistakes that bloggers and authors routinely make?
- Would you like to network with experienced bloggers who are getting results?
For Authors …
- Have you ever thought about writing a book and want to learn the highest-impact, most lucrative options for publishing it?
- Are you an existing author who is frustrated that you can’t get your book in front of the readers who most need it?
- Would you like to discover the secret of seeing your book hit a bestseller list?
- Do you have a book inside of you, but you don’t know how to “get it out of” you?
- Would you like to discover the behind-the-scenes writing process of a bestselling author?
For Business Owners …
- Do you have a business (life coaching, Real Estate agency, massage therapy, etc.) that you want to expand?
- Do you want to increase your business revenue?
- Do you want your business to stand out from all the noise that’s on the Internet today?
To our knowledge, the Buzz Seminar Master Class is the most valuable resource for building buzz for your product or service. Here are testimonials from some of the people who attended the Buzz live event or took the Master Course:
The Buzz Master Course is also recommended by renowned copywriter, blogger, and author, Ray Edwards:
“This course offers what so many do not: specifics based on experience. Comprehensive, understandable, and implementable, this course gives you the tactics that will grow your audience, increase your blog’s traffic, and sell your books. I wish I’d had this course when I started my own blog.”
Social Media expert Phil Cooke also recommends the Buzz:
“Stop wondering how to find an audience and get a copy of The Buzz Seminar Master Class. It’s a complete course on how to build your platform, get your message heard, and make an impact. I do this for a living and I still learned ideas and strategies I’d never considered. The future isn’t advertising, it’s “buzz” and this is the course to learn how to make that happen.”
Phil Cooke, filmmaker, media consultant, and author of Unique: Telling Your Story in the Age of Brands and Social Media
A testimonial from one of the presenters, bestselling author Frank Viola:
“I wish I had the information that’s in the Buzz Seminar when I started writing books and blogging. It would have saved me years of frustration, discouragement, and headaches. Since I’ve implemented the strategies in the course, I have become a professional blogger and most of my published books have hit bestseller lists. I’m not blowing bubbles when I say this, but the strategies work. If it was available when I started writing, I would have easily paid $2,000 for it.”
LESSONS BORN FROM EXPERIENCE
The presenters are not arm-chair philosophers. The lessons they teach in the course have come out of hard-won experience.
- Frank Viola has written 11 books published by Thomas Nelson, Tyndale, David C. Cook, Baker, and Destiny Image.
- Viola’s books have been published in many different languages including Spanish, German, Portuguese, Korean, Chinese, Romanian, Russian, Indonesian, and Dutch.
- 7 of Viola’s 11 published books have hit bestseller lists.
- In 2012, Viola became intentional about building his blog audience. As a result, in 2013, he became a professional blogger, earning his living from blogging.
- Viola’s blog ranks in the top 10 of all Christian blogs on the Web.
- Mike Morrell helped The Shack become a mega-bestseller (the book sold over 18 million copies). Mike’s name appears on the back of the book.
- Morrell also helped A New Kind of Christianity and Crazy Love become NY Times Bestsellers.
- Morrell has helped many other authors promote their books via his Speakeasy network.
- Morrell used his movement-building social media strategies to help grow events, including a festival he grew from just an idea to 1700 attendees its first year out.
Michelle Shaeffer learned how to blog all on her own. And in a short period of time, she has become one of the leading female bloggers in the world.
Michelle makes a six-figure income every year from her blog. She has no college education or formal business training.
Michelle has written over 900 blog posts and created “The Ultimate Blog Challenge” used by scores of bloggers.
- David Hancock is the Founder of Morgan James Publishing and chairman of Guerrilla Marketing International.
Hancock has co-authored twelve books including Guerrilla Marketing for Writers, The Entrepreneurial Author, and Performance Driven Thinking.
- His publishing house (Morgan James) has published 21 books which have hit the NY Times Best-Seller list.
NASDAQ cites David as one of the world’s most prestigious business leaders and is reported to be the future of publishing.
PLUS FIVE NEW SESSIONS!
Professional blogger Jeff Goins teaches you how to improve your writing skills.
Renowned copywriter Ray Edwards teaches you how to write persuasively and why this skill is essential.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE COURSE?
- Existing Bloggers
- Those Who Want to Start a Blog
- Traditionally-Published Authors
- Self-Published Authors
- New and Aspiring Authors
- Social Media Managers
- Authors and Speakers
- Online Marketers
- Marketing Directors and Teams
- Ministers and Teachers
- Life Coaches
- Real Estate Agents
- Teachers of Any Kind of Material
- Film Producers
- Business owners
|Learn how to spread your message||Discover how to build an audience||Find out how to monetize your blog||Watch your book hit a best-seller list|
WHAT YOU GET WITH THE COURSE
It’s time for you to learn how to create BUZZ. For your blog. For your book. For your art. For your business or ministry. That’s why we converted our popular Buzz Seminar live event into a course (we call it “The Master Class”). The BUZZ SEMINAR MASTER CLASS includes the following:
* 562 minutes of in-depth teaching from the original four presenters (9.5 hours total).
* The 120-page Buzz workbook.
* The workbook is downloadable in PDF, Kindle, and Nook versions.
* A premium membership to the closed Facebook group called THE HIVE where those who have attended the live seminar and/or taken the course help each other.
* Access to our ever-growing Resource Page which keeps the course evergreen and up-to-date with the latest findings and resources. The resource page also features new sessions by Jeff Goins, Ray Edwards, Jeremy Myers, Tor Constantino, and Greg Daniel totaling many more hours of valuable content.
* The 100-page BUZZ BONUS BOOK as an additional supplement to go even deeper.
Table of Contents – Workbook + Audio Sessions:
1. How to Use This Workbook to Your Benefit (Frank Viola & Mike Morrell)
Audio = 5 minutes.
2. How to Build Your Hive & Gain Traffic to Your Blog (Frank Viola)
Audio = 1 hour, 2 minutes.
3. Cheat Sheet: 43 Hard-Won Tips for Bloggers (Frank Viola)
Audio = 14 minutes.
4. Finding Your Unique Blog Profit Path – How to Monetize Your Blog in Ways That Actually Work (Michelle Shaeffer)
Audio = 49 minutes.
5. How to Drive Massive Traffic to Your Blog & The Psychology of Sharing Your Content (Michelle Shaeffer)
Audio = 56 minutes.
6. How to Spread Your Honey & Pollen Wherein Your Blog Posts Go Viral (Frank Viola)
Audio = 1 hour, 6 minutes.
7. How to Write a Great Book – The Three Methods I Use That Work for Anyone (Frank Viola)
Audio = 44 minutes.
8. Cross Pollination & Movement-Based Marketing (Mike Morrell)
Audio = 22 minutes.
9. Your Publishing Options & How You Can Get Published Now (Mike Morrell & Dave Hancock)
Audio = 45 minutes.
10. How to Hit a Best-Seller List – The Step-by-Step Process (Frank Viola & Dave Hancock)
Audio = 43 minutes.
11. Guerrilla Marketing – How to Get Your Message to the Masses (Dave Hancock)
Audio = 57 minutes.
12. The Entrepreneurial Author & How You Can Be One (Dave Hancock)
Audio = 52 minutes.
13. Questions and Answers (Panel of All Four Speakers)
Audio = 47 minutes.
14. Putting It All Together (Mike Morrell)
15. The Next Step – An Invitation to THE HIVE Closed FaceBook Group (Free for Course Members)
Appendix: An Inside Look at the World of Honeybees (Mike Morrell)
This doesn’t count the audio sessions by Jeff Goins, Ray Edwards, Jeremy Myers and others which appears on the Resource Page.
* You have this course forever.
* You always have access to the special online Resource Page. It never expires. So every time it’s updated, you still have access.
* You can work through the course at your own pace. There’s no time-limits on the course lessons.
* You can put the audios on the device of your choice.
* You have lifetime access to THE HIVE (the closed Facebook group). It never expires.
STOP WATCHING YOUR HARD WORK FAIL!
IS THE COURSE REALLY WORTH IT?
In addition to the testimonials listed above, listen to this 20-second recommendation by renowned copywriter, blogger, author, and podcaster Ray Edwards:
A FINAL CONSIDERATION
Suppose you enrolled in college or a trade school to learn a new skill. You’d spend thousands of dollars on your education, it would take years to complete, and when you graduated, there would be no guarantee that someone would hire you. Now imagine that you took a premium course at your own pace that would equip you to begin earning money immediately through your writing talent. The course wouldn’t cost anywhere near the cost of a college or trade school education. Nor would it take you years to acquire the strategies that you need to earn income. This is what The Buzz Master Class is all about.
THE COURSE COMES IN FOUR VERSIONS!
We now have the course in four different editions.
* THE MASTER COURSE: The Online Version – You get the entire Master Course online. So you can take it from any computer from anywhere in the world.
* THE MASTER COURSE: The Home Edition – You get the entire Master Course as a physical course with the workbook in a 3-ring binder and all the sessions on MP3 CD.
Both Master Course versions include the exact same content.
* BUZZ BASICS: Blue-collar Blogging – This is an online version of only the blogging portion of the seminar. The digital workbook is in PDF only. The Resource Page and the Facebook Hive access are not included.
* BUZZ BASICS: Publishing for Profit – This is an online version of only the author/publishing portion of the seminar. The digital workbook is in PDF only. The Resource Page and the Facebook Hive access are not included.
Here’s a 2-minute walkthrough video of The Online Version of the Master Course.